The Scientific Committee of APFSRM2024 cordially invites you to submit abstracts for Free Paper Session and E- Poster Session to share the most up-to-date research works and interesting cases from around the world. We are looking forward to your abstracts
All applicants are asked to submit abstracts only online.
Themes for Abstract Submission
The Word Limit for Abstracts:
- Abstract title : Just title - 25 words
- Objectives : 25 words
- Material and methods : 100 words
- Results : 100 words
- Conclusion : 50 words
Registration confirmation and modification
After completing your submission, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you may have entered a wrong email address or may have failed to complete your registration. If this happens please contact the Congress Secretariat.
Notification of Acceptance
Authors will receive confirmation of accepted abstracts by January. The final decision of selection lies with the scientific committee.
- If accepted for an oral presentation, the author will be able to make the presentation in front of a live audience at the Congress. The date and other details of the session will be sent to the author in a separate email.
- If accepted for a poster presentation, the author will be required to submit the poster as a single ppt. slide in an electronic format in advance of the Congress. Poster authors will be sent detailed guidance on how to do this, once their abstract is accepted. Posters will be made available electronically for delegates to access during the Congress.
- By submitting an abstract, you authorize APFSRM2024 to record your presentation (if accepted). All or a portion of presentations, discussion, question and answer, comments, documents and presentation slides presented will be recorded and may be selected for inclusion on the event platform, website, On Demand web portal for members, YouTube & social media. These may also be used for promotional purposes.
If the presenting Author of an accepted abstract does not register by 30th January,2024 the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you decide to withdraw an abstract, please notify the Congress Organizers by 30th January,2024Submit Abstract